* For every confirmed and fully paid booking, Tours of Fiji will confirm a private charter for the safe carriage of passengers in a modern private vehicle. Customers are able to change or amend pick up time by notifying Tours of Fiji up to three (3) hours in advance of scheduled pick up time.
* Maximum waiting time for a charter transfer is 30 minutes at a pick up point after which the driver will get a hotel porter to sign off in cases of “No Shows”
* Private transfers pricing applies to 1- 4 pax (incl children) per vehicle.
* Smoking or the consumption of alcoholic beverages is not permitted on any of the Tours of Fiji vehicles.
No cancellation fees for any cancelled bookings received three (3) hours before scheduled pick up time.
No cancellation fees for any disrupted/cancelled arriving or departing international flights as long as booking is amended to suit new dates/times.
Cancellations received with three (3) hours of scheduled pick up time will incur full cancellations fees.
* Full charges will be applied to bookings when clients do not show up for their scheduled pick up times. Maximum waiting time for booked transfers is 30 minutes at pick up point after which the driver will get a hotel porter or front desk staff to sign off in cases of “No Shows”.
Car seats are available at FJD 15.00 per seat one way. Any pre-booked car seat must be clearly stated.
Please note that each person is allowed a maximum of 2 standard size suitcases. Should there be more than this, it will be treated as excess luggage and subject to additional costs payable direct to Tours of Fiji.
Excess luggage includes surfboards, boxes, golf bags, baby pram, portable cot and similar odd sized luggage will incur an additional charge of F$5.00 per item.
Clients need to be aware that they would have to pay extra for a separate vehicle should their excess luggage be too large to fit into their allocated vehicle.
Tours of Fiji will handle luggage with all reasonable care on the understanding that all luggage are packed to withstand handling for loading and unloading purposes.
Tours of Fiji reserves the right to review/revise its transfer prices with any increase in fuel prices and Government Taxes.
Tours of Fiji will reserve the right to operate transfer services during times of adverse weather conditions, in particular during tropical cyclones and/or flooding.
The safety of passengers and drivers are always the first and foremost consideration during these times.