Sigatoka River Safari
Fiji's original jet-boat safari, Sigatoka River Safari offers a half-day, uniquely Fijian adventure into the heart and sould of Fiji, aboard custom-built safari jet boats.
Passengers will travel along the Sigatoka River in jet boats to visit authentic Fijian villages and experience a day in the life of the real 'kaiviti' (Fijian).
To bring the safari to life, a driver/guide is assigned to each group and introduces passengers to the rich culture of the Fijian people and shares the history, customs and legends of the area.
Adult Price from FJD 273.00 Per Person
Child Price from FJD 137.00 Per Child
*Valid For Sales and Travel Until 30th November 2018
- Return hotel transfers
- Thrilling jetboat ride along Fiji's longest river
- Learning about the Sigatoka Valley
- Experience the traditional Fijian welcoming ceremony
- Lunch at the village
- Return hotel transfers (excluding self Sigatoka town/self-drive option)
Terms & Booking Conditions
- Child age is 4 to 15 years inclusive
- Children 3 years and under are FOC
- Cancellations receved between 24 to 48 hours are subject to 50% cancellation fee
- Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to departure is subject to 100% cancellation fee
- No shows will incur 100% cancellation fees
- Cancellations must be received in writing and confirmation must be received in writing from our reservations team for booking to be deemed cancelled
- Minimum of 2 full paying adults